7th august, 2010

AcasaAcasa  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  InregistrareInregistrare  ConectareConectare  

Distribuiţi | 

Kim Soo Hyun talked about his women co-stars

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
Sweet_IU
Monster
Monster

✩Mesaje : 1648
✩Puncte: : 38057
✩Vârsta : 20
✩Data naşterii : 15/06/1997
✩Înscris la: : 14/12/2010

MesajSubiect: Kim Soo Hyun talked about his women co-stars   Dum 22 Apr - 3:48

Kim Soo Hyun was in the spreads of May issue for @star1 magazine.

Besides the gorgeous photos, 24-year-old Kim Soo Hyun also gave interview for the mags where he talked about his women co-stars such as Han Ga In (The Moon That Embraces The Sun), Jun Ji Hyun (movie Thieves) and of course miss A’ Suzy (Dream High).

About Jun Ji Hyun, he said that the 30-year-old famous actress was a very easy going person. He said ‘ I think she’s a very chic personality with haughtiness. But, the first time we met, we ate together and she ate a lot. How does does she keep her slim figure ?’

Kim Soo Hyun continued ‘ Jun Ji Hyun was a very easy going person. On the filming set, I was all nervous but Jun Ji Hyun noona would say‘ Let’s go eat’. She really took good care of me.’

Kim Soo Hyun also has praises for his Dream High co-star, Suzy.
He said ‘ when we were filming Dream High, it’s her first ever acting job. To be honest, since we had a lot of scenes together, I was a bit of worry about her inexperience. But, she learned very quickly. At one time, even my performance was overshadowed by her energy. It’s great. I watched her new movie , Introduction to Architecture, and she showed great acting there’.

Sus In jos

Kim Soo Hyun talked about his women co-stars

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
{ KOREAN MUSIC DREAM ♚ } :: News-
Mergi direct la: